Over the counter medication and supplements can get rather expensive, but not only expensive… Chemicals used in many over the counter sprays and candies are non-natural ingredients and many times can irritate the throat. Why not make your own home made throat spray? These instructions will show you how to make your own throat spray and moisturize your dry throat. This spray is especially helpful for those who have snoring issues, proving to help eliminate it all together.
If you’re experiencing dry throat at night because you sleep with your mouth open this spray will help. These natural ingredients used in the spray soften and moisturize your throat tissue retaining its natural wetness. Let’s begin!
Step by Step Instructions for Creating Your Own Dry Throat Spray
Natural solutions are always our favorite in solving body irritations. You can find many types of over the counter remedies for dry throat but with natural ingredients such as ginger and honey how can you go wrong with this home made spray? The earth is filled with so many wonderful natural ingredients that can remedy so many of our problems. You should be able to find many of these ingredients in your kitchen cabinet or pantry and is fairly inexpensive to make.
Dry Throat Spray Ingredients:
- 1 cup of water
- 1 spray bottle (be sure it has a mist nozzle, and not a small radius nozzle)
- 1 tsp of grounded ginger (grind yourself or purchase from store)
- 1 stp of squeezed lemon juice (do not use artificial lemon, purchase a natural lemon)
- 1 tbsp of honey (we recommend organic non-boiled honey)
Dry Throat Spray Instructions
- Bring the cup of water to a boil
- Gently poor water into a cup and place lemon tea bag inside, cover with a plate and let settle for 3-5 minutes
- Place the ginger, honey, and natural lemon squeeze into cup and stir gently
- Let the cup gently cool to a warm temperature and poor into spray bottle
- Spray back of throat gently; be sure to spray over sink to prevent any mishaps!
Not only have you just saved money, you’re using natural herb and ingredients to remedy your dry throat. That’s much better than having numerous unpronounceable chemicals dwell in your throat while you sleep! We hope you enjoy these instructions.